- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked U.S. rice
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) cut up fresh fruit
- Light sour cream
- Icing sugar
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk and margarine; whisk in flour and sugar until well blended. Fold in rice; let stand 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease an 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet or crepe pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Spoon 1/4cup (50 mL) batter into pan. Lift pan off heat; quickly tilt pan in rotating motion so bottom of pan is completely covered with batter.
- Place pan back on heat and continue cooking until surface is dry, about 45 seconds. Turn crepe over and cook 15 to 20 seconds; set aside. Continue with remaining crepe batter. Place wax paper between crepes. Fill crepes with fruit and sour cream. Roll up and sprinkle with icing sugar.