Spicy Rice and Black Bean Wrap
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked medium or short grain U.S. rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked black beans
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped tomato
- 1 can (4.5 oz/127 mL) green chilies
- 1-2 tbsp (15-25 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- 6 flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) prepared guacamole
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, optional
- In large bowl, combine rice, beans, tomato and chilies.
- Whisk together oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt; stir into rice mixture.
- Spread about 2 tbsp (25 mL) guacamole on each tortilla. Divide rice mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with lettuce and cheese, if using. Roll up; slice in half to serve.