- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced carrots
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) 2% milk
- Pepper to taste
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked USA rice
- Fruit to garnish
- In medium skillet, melt butter; add carrot, tomato, green pepper and mushrooms and cook until tender. Reduce heat.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture in pan. Stir until eggs are almost cooked (about 1 to 2 minutes); add cooked rice and mix with fork. Serve.