Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Rice Pudding
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked medium grain USA Rice
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 1 14 oz [398 mL] can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan combine rice, milk, and sweetened condensed milk. Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Alternate layers of bananas, chocolate chips, pecans and rice pudding in parfait glasses. Garnish with chocolate chips and pecans.