Chocolate Espresso Porridge
- 3 cupsmedium or short grain rice, cooked
- ¾ cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1½ cupswhole milk
- ¾ cupdark chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoonsespresso, brewed
- 6 tablespoonscoconut flakes, sweetened toasted
- 6 tablespoonscacao nibs
In a large heavy-bottom pot, combine rice, condensed milk, whole milk, chocolate, and espresso. Simmer over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until porridge becomes thick.
To make one portion, scoop 3/4 cup of porridge into a bowl, and top with 1 tablespoon coconut flakes and 1 tablespoon cacao nibs.