Chocolate Macaroon Rice Pudding
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked medium grain USA Rice
- 1 14 oz [398 mL] can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 8 oz (250 g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped*
- 2 cups (500 mL) flaked coconut
- Toasted coconut
- Shaved chocolate
- In a large saucepan combine rice, coconut milk, condensed milk and milk. Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and coconut, stirring until chocolate is melted. Garnish with toasted coconut and shaved chocolate if desired.
* 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips may be substituted for semi-sweet chocolate.