Crab and Rice Stuffed Portobellos
- 8 large Portobello mushrooms
- 2 ½ cups (625 mL) cooked USA Medium Grain Brown Rice
- 1½ cups (375 mL) crab meat
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped baby kale
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced red pepper
- ½ cup (125 mL) muffuletta or hot olive pickle mix
- ½ cup (125 mL) light cream cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) light goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 large navel orange
- 2 cups (500 mL) microgreens
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped chives
- With a spoon, scrape gills off mushrooms; remove stems and discard. Arrange mushrooms gill side up on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, crab, kale, pepper, muffuletta, cream cheese, goat cheese, and mustard. Fill each mushroom with a generous ½ cup portion.
- Peel and slice orange crosswise into 8 thin rounds; top each mushroom with 1 slice.
- Bake at 400 F for 25-30 minutes until mushrooms have wilted and filling has heated through.
- Garnish with microgreens and chives.