Dijon Chicken with Black Japonica
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) horseradish
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked U.S. black japonica rice, hot
- 1 orange, sliced into half moons
- In bowl, mix together mayonnaise, honey, mustard and horseradish. Brush mixture on both sides of chicken.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 8 minutes per side. Spoon japonica onto warm platter. Arrange chicken on top and garnish with sliced orange.
Recipe courtesy of Lundberg Family Farms