- 1 cupzucchini, shredded
- ½ cupred pepper, finely chopped
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoonmargarine
- 1 cupcooked rice
- ½ cupshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3eggs, beaten
- ½ cupskim milk
- 1¼ teaspoonsdried Italian seasoning
- Bring a pot to medium heat. Add in the diced carrots, celery, and white onion with a drizzle of a neutral vegetable oil. Sauté for about 10 minutes, until the onion is translucent and softened.
- Then, add in the vegetable broth, tomatoes, turmeric, black pepper, salt, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup. Stir well.
- Simmer soup, covered, for 30 minutes, until vegetables are completely soft.
- When done simmering, add in the cooked US Grown wild rice. Taste, and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Serve with chopped kale or parsley, if desired.