Gingered Rice Shrimp Salad
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked USA Medium Grain Rice
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen, peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup (250 mL) snow peas [halved], blanched
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) julienned red bell pepper strips
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each: salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) peanut oil
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Asian-flavored bottled dressing
- In large bowl, combine rice, shrimp, snow peas, green onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper; add oil.
- Toss until mixture is evenly coated. Over salad, drizzle dressing; toss gently.