Good Morning Rice Omelette
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked rice
- 1-1/3 cups (325 mL) chopped cooked ham
- 15 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) butter
- In large bowl, combine rice and ham; add eggs and season with parsley, paprika, salt and pepper.
- In heavy frying pan melt butter over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; reduce to low heat and cook until sides set and bottom is slightly browned. Turn over and brown on other side.