Raspberry Rice Pudding
Raspberry Rice Pudding:
- 1 cupcooked rice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cupmilk
- 1 teaspoonof vanilla extract
- ¼ cupsliced almonds
- ¼ cupwhipped cream
- 1 cupfresh raspberries ( or other desired fruit )
- Combine rice, sugar and milk in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy (about 12 to 15 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool.
- Fold in almonds and whipped cream.
- Alternate rice pudding and raspberries in parfait glasses or dessert dishes