Santa Fe Smokin’ Rice Salad
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) cubed smoked turkey breast
- 2 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy garlic cilantro salad dressing*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine rice, cheese, turkey, tomatoes, and onion in large bowl.
- Add salad dressing to rice mixture and toss lightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Ranch-style dressing mixed with 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro may be substituted for creamy cilantro dressing.