Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Rice Pudding
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) cooked brown medium grain USA Rice
- 2 cups (500 mL) coconut milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cinnamon
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 2 ripe medium bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan combine rice, and nut milk of your choice. Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently. *Add cinnamon and honey to taste.
- While rice pudding is cooking, slice bananas evenly for layering.
- Remove rice pudding from heat.
- Alternate layers of bananas, chocolate chips, pecans and rice pudding in parfait glasses. Garnish with chocolate chips, pecans, and a drizzle of honey.
- Enjoy with great friends and family or as a self-love treat.
*For additional sweetness, add cinnamon, coconut flakes, honey or stevia.