Veggie Rice Puffs
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked brown rice
- 1/2 *zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
*Try substituting grated carrots in place of zucchini. Carrots pack an additional punch of vitamin A, which is important for the health of the bones, teeth and skin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In bowl of food processor, combine rice, zucchini, peas, and milk, process until smooth. Stir in flour and butter until well combined.
- Spoon dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet; flatten slightly. Bake in the centre of the oven until firm and golden brown on the bottom, about 20 minutes.