Thai Chicken and Rice Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) bottled peanut sauce
- 3 cups (750 mL) cubed grilled chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) diced, peeled mango
- 1 cup (250 mL) julienned red pepper strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 whole large leaves Boston or iceberg lettuce
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat; add cooked rice. Lightly sauté rice, stirring frequently – about 3 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine rice, peanut sauce, chicken, mango and pepper; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on large platter. Spoon rice mixture into center of each lettuce leaf and wrap around filling to eat.
- Serve with additional peanut sauce for dipping, if desired.